Fundraising can be intimidating for many people, but it doesn’t have to be. It’s important to remember that fundraising events are about building relationships with your donors and supporters, not about meeting a set goal. And as long as you’re raising money for a good cause, there are plenty of ways to help yourself feel more comfortable while approaching potential and existing donors.
Mobile fundraising campaigns have become the most effective way to get a good donation amount. With a few clicks of a button on your mobile phone, you can connect with social media users using social media posts and collaborating with fundraising pages. Mobile donation is simple, accessible, and provides multiple ways to encourage donors.
Start A Fundraiser From Your Comfort Zone. Sign Up Now!
Table of Contents
What Is Mobile Fundraising?
Mobile fundraising is a way of raising money through a mobile device. Mobile donations are a breeze for mobile donors. You can raise money faster using mobile devices than using traditional methods. Text to give, emailing, and online donations help you reach more people with your message and keep donors engaged throughout their whole donation process.
Mobile giving for nonprofit organisations is a win-win for your organisation and potential donors. It’s easy to do, accessible for everyone as online forms, and can spread the word quickly through a social network.
How Does Mobile Giving Work?
Mobile fundraising is the fastest and most popular way to raise funds on your phone. It’s easier than ever! Give your potential donors a reason to donate to their favourite causes.
Share your fundraising page details through social media or communication apps so that they can check them out and donate if they feel like it.
Provide a link or picture of a service or product that you’re building, in addition to photos, videos, and details about your fundraising campaign.
What Makes Mobile Giving So Revolutionary?
It’s not just about making mobile payments but also connecting with others and building relationships. You can use a mobile fundraising campaign to
- Raise awareness about what you’re doing and how you’re doing it
- Give people the opportunity to support you directly through simple mobile donation forms (instead of donating money to a charity
- A non-intrusive, conversational way to raise awareness, spread the word, and bring in donations without disrupting the person on the go.
- Taking advantage of the latest features and technologies allows your supporters to incorporate mobile giving into their lives through mobile phones and collect donations.
Mobile Fundraising Campaigns Through WhyDonate
Through the WhyDonate mobile app, a user can customize their online donation form and start fundraising campaigns without any complicated payment processors. When it comes to Peer to peer fundraising, mobile giving through the WhyDonate app is even more accessible and more seamless.
All you need to do is set up a mobile donation page and make it easy for people to give from their phones. Invite your friends and social network over to your page on the app. Once they’re signed up, they are free to give as much as they want!
How Do I Start Mobile Fundraising?
You’re ready to start mobile fundraising. You’ve got a good idea of how you want to run your campaign, and you’re ready to get started.
But where do you start? How do you know if donors respond? How much should it cost?
- Choose your fundraising platform. We recommend using a platform with a strong reputation with a verified app for easy access.
- Register yourself, set up a mobile fundraising campaign, and start creating posts to engage donors!
- Try to make sure your fundraising efforts are as efficient and effective as possible.
- Focus on what matters the most: your mobile giving campaign and recurring donations. Advertise on social media sites. Use donation management tools and resources to maximise your campaign’s impact
What Are The Benefits Of Mobile Fundraising?
Mobile fundraising can help you get more money and larger donations for your cause by allowing people who might not otherwise donate time or money to get involved by implementing mobile giving. This can be especially useful for organisations that don’t have large budgets but still need extra funds for important campaigns like disaster relief.
You’re not limited by geography. So you’ll be able to reach people no matter where they happen to be with mobile donation pages!
Mobile Online Forms Make It Easy To Accept Contributions On The Go.
Mobile giving methods are convenient for donors. They can provide money easily using an online donation page, which means they don’t have to wait in line at the bank or post office! This makes mobile fundraising a good option for those who don’t want to leave home but still want to donate their money.
Mobile fundraisers can access more people than any other kind of fundraiser! With the traditional method, you might not be able to reach everyone in your city (and some people will never answer the phone), but with mobile fundraisers, there’s no limit on how many people you can reach!
Why Is Mobile Fundraising A Good Idea?
Mobile fundraising is a great way to reach new supporters, get more donors, and engage with your current supporters.
Donors may not consider donating if it isn’t easy or convenient for them—especially if they’re busy with work and family commitments. But by allowing you to accept donations via phone and creating a call to action, you’ve created an opportunity that wasn’t available before convenience-based donation from anywhere!
Fundraise On The Go With An Online Donation Form
Let Your Supporters Text To Give any time, Anywhere
There are many other benefits of mobile fundraising, including:
- Easy setup – You don’t need any technical skills or experience to get started with mobile donation apps. The process is simple and intuitive, so you can start raising funds immediately after downloading the app!
- Flexible – You can adapt the way that you use mobile donation apps based on what works best for your nonprofit and message type (e.g., text messages versus call-in donations).
Determining The Right Vendor For Your Mobile Donation.
- Look for an app that can ease the giving process, has fewer steps for your donors, has a mobile responsive website, supports online giving, and help you with marketing materials. The more complex an application is, the more likely it will be challenging to navigate and use.
- Look for a secure mobile fundraising app with a decent existing donor base. A mobile giving platform needs to be safe from hackers and malware, so make sure you find one with a verified seal of approval and allow various payment modes like google pay, apple pay, card donations, and simpler payment processors so that you actually receive funds. (this means the company has been tested by independent security experts).
- Look for an app that can customise the online donation forms based on your needs and focus on the processing fee.
- Ensure all parties know their responsibilities before signing up for any service agreement. This way, everyone knows precisely how much money goes where during each phase of fundraising activity.
What Should I Keep In Mind When Using Mobile Fundraising Tools?
- Keep it simple. Mobile giving is much like any other form of fundraising: you don’t have to do anything fancy, but you need to keep things simple and easy for your supporters.
- Make sure the app is easy to use. The nature of mobile devices means that people will often be using their phones in public places or at home when they’re not at work, so if an application isn’t intuitive enough, then users may struggle with how best to use it and even become frustrated by its limitations (or lack thereof).
- Make sure the app is secure and reliable. As with all online services today, mobile apps are vulnerable targets for hackers who seek ways into private information such as credit card details or bank account numbers. So make sure yours has strong security measures in place before allowing anyone to access it!
Mobile Donation For Nonprofit Professional
Mobile fundraising for nonprofits is a great way to reach new donors and engage existing supporters. It’s also an effective way to reach younger donors since those in their 20s and 30s commonly use mobile devices.
Mobile fundraising can be used to solicit charitable contributions from individuals who may not otherwise donate but are interested in supporting your organisation’s mission.
Mobile fundraising is now an essential part of fundraising. With mobile technology, fundraises can connect with their supporters in new ways and use fresh ideas to build excitement about their missions.
Mobile fundraisers can reach more people with no money spent on traditional outreach methods while also helping to ensure that your organisation remains relevant and engaging with younger generations who are used to giving online or through social media. If you’re looking for more information on how mobile giving works in practice or want to help plan an effective campaign, contact us today!
Start Crowdfunding From Your Mobile Phone!